[reportlab-users] Help in vertical bar chart

Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:36:38 -0300

People,

I need to do a chart with some stacked bars. I could do that, but I need to
change the fillcolor for each unique bar with a different color, but when I
do the fillColor for each one, all bars corresponding to the value 1 has a
color, all bars for the value 2 has another color, and so on... and I could
not change the  color for one bar...

here is the jpg with an example of the graphic I am talking about...

the question is: how can I change the colors for the unique bars ??? If you
count, you got 26 different bars in this graphic, I need to give each of
them one color, having 26 different colors...

I hope you got my point !

cheers,

Marcus