[reportlab-users] How to delete added TableStyles

Björn Platzen reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:51:46 +0200

Good tip! This could work... I'll have some tests on that during the weekend!

Thanks,

Bjoern

Am Freitag, 12. Juli 2002 14:41 schrieben Sie:
> I suggest setting up the base table style and then using a copy for each
> new table. If you already have the function to create the default table
> you could also just create a new default each time you need it. As you
> no doubt know altering a single instance alters for all and the lists
> are only referenced for drawing purposes after you have finished
> building the story.

small office solutions - Lösungen für das Internet

www.sosnetz.de - info@sosnetz.de - 0700-SOSPHONE

Office Krefeld:
Postfach 100 427 - 47704 Krefeld
Fon 0 21 51 / 3 19 45-50 Fax 0 21 51 / 3 19 45-31

Office Moers:
In der Dong 29 - 47445 Moers
Fon 0 28 41 / 88 64 - 41 Fax 0 28 41 / 88 64 -42