[reportlab-users] Back using ReportLab :)

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:35:49 +0100

> Hello all again.
>
> Been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready to use
> ReportLab again.
> Can't wait to see what you've been up to in my absence.
>
> Apologies for the noise, just glad to be back using
> ReportLab and Python
> and all of it's wonderful stuff.

Nice to have you back!  Nice job title too, I hope
it's fun and I can guess how they will be generating
their paperwork shortly!

For newcomers, Karl did a great deal of work on tables
and was the first person to use ReportLab's softwarein
really high volume applications.

Karl, the biggest developments are basically
(a) truetype fonts and encoding support.
(b) the Graphics framework is getting good (although
the docco is somewhat out of date on particular
chart details)

Regards,

Andy Robinson