[reportlab-users] How to color each bar in a barchart ?

Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:10:27 -0300

I am currently learning and discovering the power of reportlab.
Actually I am creating two charts, one as a horizontal bar chart and the other
one as a vertical bar chart. In both of them the bars are printed filled in
red.

I need these bars to be printed each one with a different colors and never
repeating the colors (in the same chart).

I was thinking of writing a function to create a color serie with one color
for each
data in the data series, but I couldn't figure out what is the attribute or
method
that I can use to change these colors !!!!!!

Can someone give me a clue on this !?

Thanks a lot,

Marcus