[reportlab-users] Finding this list

Alexandre reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:09:49 +0200

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 09:47:07AM +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:

> While I agree in general with you that RL does too much
> of a good job hiding its resources and capabilities...
> have you seen this (Corporate->Contact)?
>
>   http://www.reportlab.com/contacts.html

Nope I hadn't seen this one. Thanks for the information.

I was looking in the free software section,
and it did not occure to me that the info I was looking for was in the
corporate stuff. My idea of a corporate sections is to hold information
about the company, the services it provides, partnerships, recruiting,
and such, whereas information on how to get support for the products
(especially open source products) should belong to the products page.
Now, this may be caused by my lack of grasp of the English language.

If RL thinks this is the right place to advertise its mailing list, then
the mention to the egroups/yahoogroups list in the FAQ must be deleted.

(I hope no one finds my comments offending. I'm just trying to enhance
other peoples' experience of Reportlab).

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).