[reportlab-users] setting line color in LineChart

Rüdiger Mähl reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:05:19 +0200

Alexandre <Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr> schrieb am 05.07.02 09:42:20:
> Hi,
>
> Now that I've found the list, let's get in for a real question ;o)
>
> Is it possible to set the line colors in a LineChart ?
>
> I tried
> lc.lines[O].strokeColor.color = colors.pink
> lc.lines[1].strokeColor.color = colors.cornsilk
> lc.lines[2].strokeColor.color = colors.orange
>
> and ended up with red green and blue lines.

Should work with (didn't test it):

lc.lines[i].strokeColor = colors.pink

and for bar charts:

bc.bars[i].fillColor = colors.mediumslateblue
bc.bars[i].strokeColor = colors.darkslateblue

> [...]

Rüdiger
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Gro?e,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104