[reportlab-users] Standard graphics: (85w x 32h pixels)

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:54:22 -0000

> >> class RL_Logo(_DrawingEditorMixin,Drawing):
> >> [...]
> >
> >Surely there must be a good reason for the Mixin, isn't it? ;-)
> >In the past is was not needed...
> >
> it just comes from the guieditor thing. A place to hang hooks at present
> only the _add method.

That needs some explanation.

The code Robin posted was generated by our visual drawing editor,
which is currently commercial code, and which needs some extra
hooks in the drawing.  It should nevertheless be runnable.
What matters is the property assignments.

However, our logo has a default size of 130x86 so you may need
to place it within a larger rectangle or it will look kind of
distorted...

Thanks,

Andy