[reportlab-users] Problem with drawImage in 1.16 not seen in 1.15

Dave Rogers reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:18:35 -0500

Hi,

When using the drawImage method in 1.16, everything appears to work when executing the code.  However, when I open the PDF in Acrobat 5.1, the images are not present and I get an error regarding loading the image data.

The same exact code works in Version 1.15.  When I switch to drawInlineImage, it works in 1.16, but since I use one of my images on each page, the files are proportionally larger.  I didn't look at the actual code, but it seems like this could be a bug.

I use Python 2.1.3 on Windows2K.

Any ideas or suggestions?

--
Dave Rogers