[reportlab-users] setup patch

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:18:48 -0000

Thanks.

Robin Becker is off with flu this week but he's going to be
the release coordinator and check and apply all these.
I'm tied up with 'manager stuff' rest of the week so
won't apply these just now.

We've now got two Linux volunteers, Michael and Dirk.
That's good - maybe you could coordinate so one builds
and one tests?

Thanks,

Andy