[reportlab-users] Zope-RenderPM 0.4 released

Juergen R. Plasser reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:26:44 +0100

FYI: I had to compile reportlab from CVS to get Zope-RenderPM 0.4 running.=20
The latest stable version (1.16) of reportlab did not fit.

Juergen

--On Samstag, 07. Dezember 2002 15:54 +0100 Dirk Datzert=20
<dirk.datzert@tks-rasselstein.thyssenkrupp.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> version 0.4 of the Zope Product RenderPM has been released today.
>
> DrawingObjects can now be cached and DrawingTemplates can contain
> Shapes and Labels. For more info and download see the following URL:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/Dirk.Datzert/RenderPM/
>
> I'm also looking for a new cool product name since RenderPM is now
> more than a renderer for GIF/JPEG/PNG and it can be confused with
> the origin rl_addon _renderPM.
>
> Regards,
> Dirk

--=20
 __  DI J=FCrgen R. Plasser   * *** ***** ****** *********  =
plasser@hexagon.at
/  \ HEXAGON EDV-Dienstleistungen |  A-4221 Steyregg | Weissenwolffstra=DFe =
14
\__/ www.hexagon.at | info@hexagon.at | Internet | ASP | Security | =
Software

Computer science is no more about Computers, than astronomy is about
telescopes. (Dijkstra)