[reportlab-users] Re: pyRXP vs ONIX DTD (and XHTML)

Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:15:09 +0000

In article <C64DBBED-0B18-11D7-A63C-000393B63DDC@shangri-
la.dropbear.id.au>, Stuart Bishop <zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au> writes
..... my you have been busy. We only used the eoCB callback  for DTD
finding.

I think there are two possibilities for the relative URL. The first and
most obvious is relative to the document (ie similar to HTML) the second
is relative to the application (a third might be the cwd). Whilst the
cwd is normally the same as the appdir, it doesn't have to be given the
sort of thing you're doing with eoCB (ie if we we're to jump about
looking for stuff).

I guess we should explore whether we can do what's needed with a minimal
addition to the C code. I will try and find out where to insert a
converter for the utf-8 case.