[reportlab-users] documentation problem

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:36:59 +0100

Jerome Alet said:
> from today's CVS version of ReportLab :
>
> graphguide.pdf page 2 shows the old mailing list information
> at egroups.
>
> Maybe the problem also exists in other manuals but I haven't
> checked.

Thanks for pointing this out Jerome.

Things are a bit busy with commercial stuff here in the office at
the moment.

I will make some time this afternoon to make the immediate fix to
graphguide.pdf (and any others that are blindingly obvious).

Dragan is in the process of working on and generally updating our
documentation at the moment. I'll ask him to take a look at the rest
of the documentation for this sort of thing.

--
John Precedo              (johnp@reportlab.com)              Developer
"Open Source isn't about being some kind of canny rug merchant with an