[reportlab-users] diagonal ShadedRect and Clipping ?

Dirk Datzert reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:36:04 +0200

> Logically the clipPath should be set on when isClipPath =3D 1 is true =
and
> we draw a path. The problem is when should it be turned off?
>=20
> In the current example bplane is the rotated shaded thing and rect is
> the foreground rectangle.
>=20
> logically we need
>         result.add(clip)        # start clipping
>         result.add(bplane)      # this will be clipped
>         result.add(antiClip)    # this turns off clipping
>         result.add(rect)
>         return result
>=20

Calculating an anitClip shouldn't be a problem, if you tell me where to =
set to isAntiClipPath-Attribute ;-)

As far as I understand is that at the moment the renderPM can do such
clipping/anticlipping at the inner of a drawing ?