[reportlab-users] Suggestion

Michael Geddert reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 09:27:32 +0200

Hi everybody,

How about  setting up a Wiki for reportlab-related stuff ?
I think I'm not the only user who'd love to see something like that.
This would be the ideal place for Code-Snippets, Feature-Requests,
maybe even Tutorials (where applicable)...

>From my experience I can tell that Wiki's (besides being  a good way to
organize Documentation)
are good for building communities,and they can also assist in growing a
larger userbase.
And if you're looking for a particular piece of information, searching a
Wiki
comes in much handier than searching a Mailinglist ;-)

At Arche AG we're internally making use of Juergen Hermann's
MoinMoin-Wiki,
which is IMO the finest Wiki there is at the moment.
What do you guys think ?

Regards,

Michael

--