NACR Daily Meditation: Special Message

NACR Daily Meditation nacrmed at nacronline.com
Wed Dec 30 16:39:30 EST 2009

Dear friends,

My apologies to those of you who did not receive the daily meditation during Chistmas week. I think the problem has been solved. Please let me know if you are still not receiving the daily meditations.

Missing meditations from previous days can be viewed at:

http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/nacrmed/

Also, my thanks to those of you who have already sent a year-end donation to the NACR. Your support means a lot to us!

It is still not too late to help us with our fairly significant year-end cash flow problem. You can donate online at <http://www.nacronline.com/nacr-store/donations>. Or by sending a check to P.O. Box 215, Brea, CA 92822. All donations are tax deductible for US taxpayers.

May your roots sink deeply in the soil of God's love.

Dale S. Ryan

Executive Director

National Association for Christian Recovery

p.s. Don't forget the visit www.nacronline.com for information on Recovery Conference 2010 which is coming in February.