NACR Daily Meditation

NACR Daily Meditation nacrmed at nacronline.com
Mon Dec 8 15:15:27 EST 2008

Dear friends,

Once a year we ask people who receive the daily devotional from the National Association for Christian Recovery to consider making a financial contribution to make it possible for us to keep doing what we do. This is a particularly difficult time financially for the NACR. We are not immune to the current economic crisis. We are adapting. . . but those adaptations are going to leave us even more dependent on people like you for our survival. Please, consider making a gift of any size to help us develop the kinds of resources that you have already found to be helpful. You can make a donation on a credit card by going to:

<http://www.nacronline.com/donation>

Just click the Add-to-Cart button, enter the amount you wish to donate and the rest is easy.

Or you can send a check to NACR, P.O. Box 215, Brea, CA 92822

The National Association for Christian Recovery is a ministry of Christian Recovery International, a 501.c.3 non-profit corporation. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.

May your roots sink deeply in the soil of God's love.

Dale Ryan

Executive Director

Check out the new books in our online store: <http://www.nacronline.com/books>

And be sure to check out the new videos on the web site: <http://www.nacronline.com/video-workshops>

We would love to be able to make more resources like this available!