[DogParkList] IC 7600 USB Operation Quirk

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Dec 6 15:50:51 EST 2009

Hi John,

On 2009-12-06, at 2:43 PM, Quill John wrote:

> Don, I have been using MacLoggerDX with my new IC 7600 using the USB interface. I am using the current Silicon Lab drivers and everything works fine until I eject a USB Thumb Drive or my iPhone. When I do, MacLogger DX loses connectivity with my Mac Pro.

Do you have the 7600 plugged directly into a Mac USB port, or into a hub ? Are you plugging your iphone/thumb drive directly into a Mac USB Port, or a hub ?

> I realize that the Silicon Lab USB operation is not "guaranteed" but I wanted to document the issue in case it may be fixable via MacLoggerDX.

No, there is nothing MacLoggerDX can do to fix a problem with a kernel extension (driver) but you may be able to fix it by trying different USB ports for your 7600, iPhone and flash drive.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro