[DogParkList] RFE - spotting

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Dec 1 07:44:05 EST 2009

On 2009-12-01, at 7:23 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> OK, I just saw a post on the UK Contest group that N1MM does this, in fact it can be set to automatically spot every logged QSO - now that is cluster QRM! But I thought it might be reasonable to be able to do it with a menu command for an individual QSO.

> I would hope users of MLDX are not quite as thoughtless as those of other software (puts flame suit on) and would only spot stations that they didn't get from the cluster (you could of course make that a criteria of the function).

> However, I understand your objection.

> 73 de M0XDF

I don't know about you, but when I am trying out a new piece of software I push every button and try every menu command to see what they do :) That's why I refer to it as unintentional QRM. Spotting in the dxcluster window is VERY easy to do. You just have to use the correct syntax for your dxcluster and think about what you are posting.

AR-Cluster - dx callsign frequency (optional comment)
CLX - dx (frequency) (callsign) (remarks)

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro