[DogParkList] LoTW Reports

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Nov 20 11:44:49 EST 2009

On 2009-11-20, at 11:36 AM, Roberto wrote:

> I understand that I change by hand, one by one, the QSO with the wrong time.

There shouldn't be that many since this bug was not reported until October of this year. There were some one hour DST errors that crept into V5 before Version 5.16. This is exactly what we went to great lengths to fix with the data base reversioning:

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_db_revisioning.html>

This will not occur if you are using Version 5.16 or later since all dates are stored in UTC.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro