[DogParkList] LoTW Reports

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Fri Nov 20 09:59:46 EST 2009

Hello.

I downloaded the "Download report" of LoTW.
I have loaded with "Confirm QSO with ADIF file" in MLDX.
Everything went well, but I've noticed one thing.
I had 3806 QSO in the file and I only confirmed 1945. Is it possible?.
It is assumed that all QSOs are confirmed by the LoTW.
I looked and it appears that some QSOs have the time difference (UTC
or Local).
How do I know that I have not been confirmed QSO to solve it?
Was it interesting that, besides marking the QSO as "confirmed",
correct erroneous data? or not?

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com
E4X http://www.dxfriends.com