[DogParkList] Keyspan Driver for Snow Leopard

Chuck gr8tfly at chiligraphics.com
Fri Sep 25 17:54:30 EDT 2009

Thanks for the heads-up. I installed v2.6 and tested it in MLDX 5,
then quit and ran Ham Radio Deluxe (Win2K) in Parallels 4 (“real port”
connection). Both running without issue.

(btw, I did have v2.5 and it ran with no problems for me, but then
again I only ran it a few times since updating to 10.6)

-chuck