[DogParkList] New MLDXv5 user questions.

Len Revelle n9ij at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 12:25:51 EDT 2009

I now have v5.0 installed and running. The first of what I hope are
not many questions..
1. I still have v4 on the MacBook. There are a number of folders and
script sets associated with it while, at least at first glance, there
are none but the SQLLite file associated with v5. When I am ready to
dump v4 can I safely dump all the stuff associated with v4?

2. In concert with the above, are there scripts that I should keep or
are the most common functions within v5?

3. Anyone have a script that will search the log file and update the
CQ Zone award data so I can see where I stand in that category. Seems
the zone info never transferred via ADIF from my old Windows-based
logger.

Enough for now. Thanks

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij at comcast.net