[DogParkList] Mentoring

Rick Prather rprather at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 17:29:36 EST 2009

Tom,

There are several reasons I like V5. Among them are:

It looks great!
It is very fast to load and to search the database.
I can share my mHam router between cocoaModem and MLDX.
It's CPU load while connected to the radio is about 10 to 20 times less.
It allows me to move the log columns around to suit my preferences.
Does voice notifications of new or unconfirmed countries.
Contest mode works well.
Contest helper has been improved to check cluster spots.
Quick pick and set for splits.
Don is improving it daily, in fact, sometimes several times a day!
I like the Awards panel that shows the calls in the log for each
country.

More to follow...

Rick
K6LE