[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa 5.01b3

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 10:08:45 EST 2009

Well, when looking for dups in a contest, not having a lot of chaff
from previous contest or different bands helps a lot in spotting a call.
The setup in v4 was pretty good
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.01b3
--
Ok, so what's the speed of Dark?