[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Color Codes

myles landstein myles.landstein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:57:43 EST 2009

Hi

WOuld anyone know perhaps I over looked something on the new band
panel when a call sign is displayed and i click on it in v4 it
would show that call sign above / and move the rig to that freq.

seems not to be happening here in v5 perhaps it wasn't implemented
yet just w as wondering

ml
On Feb 13, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Don Agro wrote:

> Color Codes:

> Spots on Map and Bands Panel:

> Red - Less than 5 minutes old.

> Yellow - Between 5 and 30 minutes old.

> Gray - Older than 30 minutes.

> Spots older than 8 hours are removed.

> Grid (first 4 character), ITU, DXCC, CQ Zone, IOTA Text Color:

> Red - Not in Log.

> Brown - Worked in Log but Unconfirmed

> Black - Worked in Log and Confirmed.

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

myles landstein
myles.landstein at gmail.com
please note my new email address
dti will soon be eliminated , gmail is my new home update your dir