[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Color Codes

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Feb 13 13:33:44 EST 2009

Hi David,

On 13-02-2009, at 1:19 PM, David Kaplan wrote:

> OK, I enabled the suggestions, and entered VK5ABC for lookup. I've

> never ever worked a VK station before. I still see no colors on

> either panel, VK5ABC does exist in QRZ.

I am sending you a screen shot which will likely be stripped from the
lists. It was taken with an empty log and the QRZ Online server. As
you can see Grid, IOTA and DXCC are red, CQ Zone and ITU are not since
multiple suggestions (with commas) are disregarded.

Sorry, but I don't have any more time to spend on this.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW