[DogParkList] MLDX v5 - SQLite really rocks

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 19:33:22 EST 2009

I certainly will (and let people know), just cleaning up my old v4
log, putting contest_id in instead of using comments and then doing a
lookup to fill the comments in - that works so well too - much faster
than v4 and I like not having to keep telling it to save as well - the
whole log panel experience is so much better.
Really good job, Don.

Once I start developing some analysis, I'll let people know.

BTW fellow users, if you want to run Excel or Numbers on your v5 db,
but can't get a CSV file out/in - use SQLite Database Browser 1.3 on
your db file. It will export/import the data as a CSV :-)

73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5b48
--
It is almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd
without