[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Scripting

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Feb 7 07:58:27 EST 2009

On 07-02-2009, at 7:44 AM, Don Agro wrote:

> I am assuming that the most important thing will be for cocoaModem

> to be able to tell MLDX to log a QSO.

I should have written - cocoaModem or any AppleScript.

The following script commands work with Beta 73

--
-- MacLoggerDX Scripting commands
--

tell application "MacLoggerDX"

get version
count every qso
exists qso "W1AW"
get call of qso 1
get first_name of qso 1
get last_name of qso 1
call of every qso whose call starts with "VE3"

end tell
--

If you run this script the output of each command will overwrite the
preceding, so just comment them all out with "--" but one at a time.

I will post again when "make qso" works.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW