[DogParkList] MLDX v5 beta - stable now?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 07:26:37 EST 2009

All very good points Don, the backup via ADIF being a good one, I have
a Time-Capsule, so I'm not concerned about recovery.
OK about Apple script syntax changes, not a problem, not being
available for some tie is frustrating (as I'm sure it is for you), but
I can live with that.

The issues of dates imported etc seems to have been addressed.
--
Power is no substitute for Skill.