[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] QSL Display problems

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 10:02:15 EST 2009

I believe that the small picture on the left is the current QSO, the
other two are prvious QSOs, does that tally with what you are seeing?
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5b
A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
-Elsa Schiaparelli, fashion designer (1890-1973)