[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] QSL Display problems

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 08:53:59 EST 2009

Sorry, Don, I just went in and it is ALREADY checked. The small pic
can be blank, I'll either lookup or display a call, and the SAME
erroneous QSL appears each time.

David

On Jan 30, 2009, at 08:39 AM, Don Agro wrote:

Hi David,

On 30-01-2009, at 8:21 , David Kaplan wrote:

> ere's another strange one. (I guess that's all I find!)

> I'm using the QRZ Online lookup.

> This morning when I started b35, when I looked up a call I had looked

> at previously, it showed the QSL for another entry. Now, when I look

> up other calls, most have the correct QSL, but not always. I can hit

> display from an entered call, and it will display the wrong QSL from a

> previous lookup. I can hit lookup and it will still display the same

> wrong QSL. (I even went to QRZ direct to be sure IT was OK!).

> This is such a random/bizarre event I don't know what files I can

> send, but I'm happy to send anything that will help.

Try checking the "Erase QSL Picture" check box in the Look Up Prefs.

The caption under the picture should always be correct, but without
the checkbox you may be confused by a mismatch between your current
lookup without a picture and an older lookup with a picture.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW