[DogParkList] QSL Display problems

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 08:21:27 EST 2009

Here's another strange one. (I guess that's all I find!)

I'm using the QRZ Online lookup.

This morning when I started b35, when I looked up a call I had looked
at previously, it showed the QSL for another entry. Now, when I look
up other calls, most have the correct QSL, but not always. I can hit
display from an entered call, and it will display the wrong QSL from a
previous lookup. I can hit lookup and it will still display the same
wrong QSL. (I even went to QRZ direct to be sure IT was OK!).

This is such a random/bizarre event I don't know what files I can
send, but I'm happy to send anything that will help.

73,

David/WA1OUI