[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] Re: Date problem

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 17:56:58 EST 2009

Very sorry Don, my mistake, yes it's using medium.
Re my comment about using short, yes I can change what my medium date
format is (and maybe I'll have too), but I'd much prefer to keep my
medium format as I like it for other things, and be able to tell MLDX
which one to use.

BUt it's hardly a matter of priority right now :-)
--
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can
see nothing but sea.