[DogParkList] "Sticky" RS report & Power still a problem

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Mon Jan 26 20:06:05 EST 2009

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your comments... and the pix came thru fine. let's see if I
can explain this again!

When I enter power and RS Sent and Rx into version 4 they stay in the
main panel for different QSOs. When I shut the program down and then
re-open it, they are still there. In version 5, they will stay between
QSOs, but when I close the program and reopen it they are gone.

I'll try some pictures as well... I've decreased the quality greatly
to get them to pass the email group limit.

Thanks!

DHK