[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa beta 5

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Jan 25 07:49:45 EST 2009

I have posted Beta 5 which fixes a few problems:

* Several drivers were not being recognized : Ten-Tec Omni VII,
IC-7700, etc.

* I have included Chen's "uH Utils" in the download which can be used
to update the firmware in your microHAM devices.

* Imported dates were all set to January. Delete your old imported
entries (or create a New Log) and import again.

* Some people are experiencing crashes on Import with the traceback
showing "*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Error: INSERT failed to
prepare INSERT statement with message 'file is encrypted or is not a
database'.'"

Still haven't tracked this one down, it may only be hapenning on PPC's
but I don't have enough info to characterize it or reproduce it here,
but try this: Quit MacLoggerDX, delete anything in ~/Documents/
MLDX_Logs and try again. If that doesn't work, then try quitting
MacLoggerDX and delete ~/Library/Preferences/
com.dogparksoftware.MacLoggerDX.plist

If you are experiencing this crash, please send me some info on your
Mac and the db file that it is trying to write to.

MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa is off to a great start and I am very
pleased with the response, for several who have asked: "QSL, Bands,
Labels, Memory Panels, Contest Helper, Manual and 3D Map coming soon."

But first, I want to clean up any bugs.

Thanks,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW