[DogParkList] Update - now have v 4.3.3

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Jan 24 23:06:36 EST 2009

On 24-Jan-09, at 6:25 PM, Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D. wrote:

> Great.

> I take it there is no free via the Internet lookup available?

> Terry - W6LMJ

Due to circumstances beyond our control, free Internet lookup has been
discontinued.
<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/stationinfo.html#call_book_options

QRZ doesn't like logging programs "scraping" their site and I can see
their point: When we "scrape" the site for lookup info, we get the
benefit of their hard work without looking at the advertisements that
help pay for it. We now have the free WM7D.net server, and the
subscription options for QRZ and HamCall are very reasonable.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW