[DogParkList] uH Router & FT-2000D

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Jan 24 15:00:17 EST 2009

Hi Roberto,

On 24-Jan-09, at 2:49 PM, Roberto wrote:

> Someone has the right to work the FT-2000 with uH router?

> In the previous version MLDX works perfectly with microHAM virtual

> port.

> any suggestions?

Please enable the "Debug Log" check box in the Radio Prefs Panel,
click the VFO check box on and off a few times and send me the
relevant Console Application Console Messages as well as a screen shot
of your Radio Prefs.

Thanks

> cmd+K erase all data, except Call in Contest Tab, is this OK?

Yes, it leaves the persistent fields like power, snet sn etc.

> Is this list OK for report bugs?

Yes,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW