[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa Icon Contest

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 11:03:47 EST 2009

Ok, giving this a try Don, realise it's a beta and it's early days

When I try to connect the K3, I get a buzzer sound - the prefs appear
correct and it sees my digiKeyer (nice feature), I have uRouter
running and it will key the rig ok. Is a licence required to connect?

No 3D Map yet? Assume that will be coming along?

Couple of comments, take them or leave them - too early days yet

Really was hoping for a less busy contest entry, without lots of
address fields etc (most UK contest forbid using lookup, or at least
make it assisted section if you do).
Was hoping for a simpler keystroke to log call, like command-return
and on contest, tabbing past last field to be filled in would log and
place you back to call field - perhaps I'm looking for to much.
Overall, what of seen of the UI looks good.

So just need to figure out why it doesn't talk to rig

Oh, and very glad it was that Icon :-)
73 de M0XDF
--
Cats know exactly how we feel. They don't give a damn…
but they know.