[DogParkList] Icon Contest

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 18:01:47 EST 2009

Well, the way the voting's going, I'm really clad anyone can change
the Icon as they wish - time to take a copy of #2 :-)
--
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
-Carl Sagan, astronomer and author (1934-1996)