[DogParkList] Contesting list

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 18:40:38 EST 2009

I have heard privately from numerous customers that the mass exodus
(over 300 in less than 24 hours) from the dogpark list was in fact due
to an inability to read through one more contest oriented thread. The
majority of people on the list are lurkers and subscribed to hear the
occasional bit of news about our products or get help in using them. I
have heard from several contesters that this is a matter of no
consequence - but this is simply wrong. I would therefore request that
you post contest related material (including comments about this post)