[DogParkList] Whirlwind (long)

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 19:14:36 EST 2009

Just thought I'd note; there are a lot of CPAN modules for SQLite on
Unix, including DBI/DBD stuff, I'm sure there could be one for OSX. I
note also there is probably a direct access program for SQLite for OSX.
I'll look into that side of things more if I get the chance. As it
happens, I'm about to look into SQLite on Solaris in my day job, so I
hope I might be able to add benefit.
73 de M0XDF
--
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something