[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] Notes from the Skunkworks

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:52:14 EST 2009

I've been preparing a mail with enhancements to current version that
hope might make it into the cocoa version, so I'll try to get that in.

One thing I'd like to mention early is support for two receivers - as
in the K3, a number of rigs have that now and you can bet more will -
maybe A/B is effectively that?

The other thing is tear-off panels or some way to display, cluster,
map and log side by side - yes I know Don, only MS do that stuff!

ON Contest, I like the way Minos (http://minos.berlios.de) does this,
allows me to fill in fields as the info becomes available and return
tabs between fields (as does tab) that are empty and then logs if all
required info for given contest is complete (whereas tab just goes
around and around) - that does require it to have some form of Contest
definition - so guess being able to define what is required for a
contest would be nice.