[DogParkList] MacMemoriesManager 3.3: Radio Not Found

Jamie Roche furrtrap at fireflyuk.net
Wed Mar 19 04:03:36 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

On 18 Mar 2008, at 16:50, Michael Blake wrote:

> Yes. You need to install the Keyspan drivers for the Mac before it

> will show up as a serial device. You will wind up with a "Keyspan

> Serial Assistant.app" in your applications folder.

OK thanks. Now installed, but I'm none the wiser with this
software. It just lists two extra ports:

[KeySerial1]
[USA19H1d1P1.1]

But if I open the debug panel, the "SetDebug", "events" and "Get
Status" buttons are greyed out.

There's also a slight anomaly in that the Keyspan P/N is USA-19HS,
yet both the Mac System Profiler & Keyspan Serial Assistant report it
as being USA-19H which isn't a listed P/N on the keyspan site, so I
just hope it's correctly identified.

Best Regards,
Jamie M3GBG