[DogParkList] Date Problems with QSL

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 09:34:32 EDT 2008

what version of MLDX? - please try the latest which is 4.3.4b8 and
available on the web site or directly via
Download MacLoggerDX 4.3.4b8
--
Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.
-Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)