[DogParkList] applescript export

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 05:52:03 EDT 2008

Great - if you put the script in one of the standard places and enable
the 'scroll' menu icon on the menu bar (use the AppleScript Utility in
the AppleScript directory in Applications), you can pick apple scripts
from there.

This is good, I was thinking of doing this, you've saved me a load of
time.

sorry, I don't have a script to export a selected part of the log as
ADIF, but should be quite doable
--
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into
account not