[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX [OT]

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 05:11:41 EDT 2008

I believe someone on the cocoaModem list may have intimated that their
MLDX is crashing often?
I've got a similar crash problem at present and Don is working very
hard to identify and resolve it (well it looks like a QT issue). This
appears to be just this Mac, MLDX on my G4 was no problem.

Could anyone whose MLDX crashes often (~ 24 hrs) please get in touch,
off list is fine. I'd like to try to correlate the configs.

Sorry for cross-post, but the more info the better

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone
must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take