[DogParkList] WA1OUI: Problems with mutiple Macs

David Kaplan wa1oui at arrl.net
Fri Mar 7 17:53:20 EST 2008

Actually it has been two programs.. the production version and the
beta you had me try.

Also, someone suggested a safe start. Interestingly none of my 3 macs
can safe start. They all hang on the gray screen and the rotating
gear. I have to power down and reboot... so something is obviously
wrong there. Haven't had a chance to talk to Apple yet.

'OUI

On 7-Mar-08, at 4:02 PM, David Kaplan wrote:

> Only strange thing common among the 3 macs is a USB-Serial Converter

> software to connect to the radios,

The other thing is the download - wonder if something can be
corrupting it ? Not too likely since it is zipped.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW