[DogParkList] Contest Helper

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 17:25:26 EST 2008

use it in all contests with no problems - at this time, can't think of
anything - assume you've checked files etc.

On 04/03/2008 01:02, "David Kaplan" <wa1oui at arrl.net> sent:

> I'm a new contester after 37 years licensed! Just entered the ARRL SSB

> DX contest, and tried to use the Contest Helper window. Everytime I

> tried to open the window MacLoggerDX shut down.

> I've tried this on 2 iMacs and a MacBook and they all have this problem.

> Don Agro has not been able to replicate it. Has anyone in this group

> had this problem. Has anyone used the Contest Helper successfully?

> Thanks,

> David, WA1OUI

One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.
-Carl Sagan, astronomer and writer (1934-1996)