[DogParkList] MLDX UTC time trouble

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 14:52:37 EST 2008

Someone else reported something similar, but then it went away.
I have not been able to reproduce this and all the times in MLDX appear in
24hr.

On 02/03/2008 18:28, "Pete Meier" <pmeier at mac.com> sent:

> Has anyone else experienced this problem?

> In MLDX when I do a LOOKUP of a call or LOG a contact the UTC field

> displays the time in 12 hour format with AM or PM appended. I cannot

> figure out how or why this is happening. It should be 24 hour format.

> I loaded MLDX on my wife's iMac (also running Leopard) and it does the

> same thing. Her iMac has virtually no 3rd party software loaded so

> it's not some other software interacting.

> Any suggestions will be appreciated.

> Pete WK8S

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb