[DogParkList] [Elecraft] K3 rev 1.69 firmware

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:29:58 EST 2008

I have to say that's very good, but...

Don Agro of DogPark Software, author of MacLoggerDX, beat that - in the
space of 24 hours, he had received my bug report, sent me 4 beta's until we
got it right (he had no K3 to test with) and released the Beta to the Web
site!

Ok, so I don't think it was a weekend :-)

They are both super-service companies and are deserving of praise.

73 de M0XDF / K3 #174

On 20/02/2008 21:17, "DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL" <dougzzz at gmail.com> sent:

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.